Terry Wohlberg, Associate / Licensed M.F.T.
Direct Phone (310) 622-4414
Terry is a Clinical Instructor at the UCLA Women’s Life Center in the David
Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and the California
State Regional Coordinator for Postpartum Support International. She
earned her Master’s Degree from Phillips Graduate Institute and is a
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Terry’s areas of clinical focus include women’s mental health and women’s
reproductive mental health (depression and anxiety during pregnancy and
the postpartum period, and infertility). In addition, she has experience and
a special interest in helping adults with depression and anxiety, past
trauma, life transitions, and new onset and chronic illness. Terry also has
specialized training and experience in loss and grief counseling.
Terry’s approach is collaborative, integrative, strength-based and tailored
to meet the unique needs and goals of each person, within a safe and
• American Assoc. for Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Fellow
• California Assoc. of Marriage and Family Therapists, Clinical Member
• California Maternal Mental Health Collaborative
• Los Angeles County Perinatal Mental Health Task Force
• Postpartum Support International
*CA License LMFT 21154
David Plotkin, PhD and Associates
Meet the Staff