Associate / Licensed M.F.T.
Direct Phone (310) 622-4414
Terry is a Clinical Instructor at the UCLA Women’s Life Center in the David Geffen School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry and the California State Regional Coordinator for Postpartum Support International. She earned her Master’s Degree from Phillips Graduate Institute and is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Terry’s areas of clinical focus include women’s mental health and women’s reproductive mental health (depression and anxiety during pregnancy and the postpartum period, and infertility). In addition, she has experience and a special interest in helping adults with depression and anxiety, past trauma, life transitions, and new onset and chronic illness. Terry also has specialized training and experience in loss and grief counseling.
Terry’s approach is collaborative, integrative, strength-based and tailored to meet the unique needs and goals of each person, within a safe and caring relationship.
• American Assoc. for Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Fellow
• California Assoc. of Marriage and Family Therapists, Clinical Member
• California Maternal Mental Health Collaborative
• Los Angeles County Perinatal Mental Health Task Force
• Postpartum Support International
*CA License LMFT 21154